McCarthy Partners prides itself on providing a premium service to make your property transaction as stress-free as possible. For many of us, buying or … Read More »
MCCARTHY PARTNERS | COVID-19 MEASURES
A number of clients have asked us if COVID-19 will affect our ability to service them. The answer is that we are continuing to service all clients.
We have adopted the following measures in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic:
- We are still servicing clients.Several of our staff are working from home.
- Steps have been taken to ensure that those still at the office can work from home if required.
- Our office is closed to the public, except by appointment.
- We are taking instructions over the phone and by email.
- Appointments will generally only proceed for the signing of certain documents.
- Strict hygiene and distancing measures will be taken during appointments.
- Documents can be hand delivered. Please call ahead if you plan to deliver documents.
- We are still accepting postal and courier deliveries.
If you have an appointment, please let us know beforehand if you have:
- recently been overseas or inter-state.
- recently been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- any of the following symptoms: fever; flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue; shortness of breath.
Stay safe and well and please follow Government and health expert guidance.
We look forward to continuing to work with you in these difficult times.